- Change your address at least 30 days before an election in Georgia.
- You must register to vote at your current address – your representatives are based on the location of your residence address.
- NO P.O. BOXES
- NO BUSINESS ADDRESSES
- Once you notify us of a Change of Address you will receive a Voter Precinct Card which lists your voting location and representative districts.
- If you have moved at all, do not assume you are still registered. You must notify us of a new address.
When to Change your Address
- Change your address in person at least 30 days before an election.
- Mail-in forms must be postmarked at least 30 days before an election.
How to Change your Address
- You may download and print the form, which you must sign and mail in. Georgia Secretary of State’s Web Site or you can register through our online voter registration system located on the Secretary of State's website as well.
- You can do a change of address when you renew of change your drivers licsense as well.
- Call us at (478) 994-7622 and we will mail or email you an application.
- Register at the Monroe County Library when you apply for a library card; or any time you are at a library, you may pick up a blank application and mail it in yourself.
- Visit us in person at our office at:
Monroe County Board of Elections and Registration
38 West Main Street
Forsyth, Georgia 31029